Reports (criminal & accidents) can be picked up at the Police Department Monday-Friday (except Holidays) from 8am-4pm. Please note that certain criminal cases or accidents may not be immediately available to the public due to ongoing investigation that may jeopardize the case.
Accident reports are available on-line. As of December 1, 2013 unofficial copies of roadway accidents reports can be obtained at this web site: https://ext.dps.state.oh.us/CrashRetrieval/OHCrashRetrieval.aspx
You can also obtain copies at: austintownoh.policereports.us.
You will need to know the
- (1) Report number or
- (2) The date of the accident or
- (3) The last name of a person involved.
Any reports filed prior to May 1, 2013 are only available at the Police Department.
- BMV-License Plate Renewal
- Federal Bureau of Investigation
- FTC Identity Theft Site
- Mahoning County Sex Offenders Search
- McGruff-Take A Bite Out Of Crime
- National Center For Missing & Exploited Children
- National Crime Prevention Council
- Ohio Crime Victims Assistance Programs
- Ohio Dept. Of Public Safety
- Ohio Missing Children
- Ohio Revised Code
- Ohio State Highway Patrol