Pharmaceutical/Over the Counter Drug Take-Back Program
The next DEA National Take Back Program will take place Saturday, April 29, 2017 at the Austintown Police Dept. 10am to 2pm. Drive-Thru service available.
For your convenience there is a R/X Drug Drop Box available 24 hours a day/7 days a week in the lobby at the Austintown Police Department, 92 Ohltown Road, Austintown, OH.
We accept old, expired, used R/X and OTC medicine. NO needles, syringes, liquids or inhalers PLEASE. If you have any questions call: 330-270-5115
- BMV-License Plate Renewal
- Federal Bureau of Investigation
- FTC Identity Theft Site
- Mahoning County Sex Offenders Search
- McGruff-Take A Bite Out Of Crime
- National Center For Missing & Exploited Children
- National Crime Prevention Council
- Ohio Crime Victims Assistance Programs
- Ohio Dept. Of Public Safety
- Ohio Missing Children
- Ohio Revised Code
- Ohio State Highway Patrol