9-11 Memorial Park
1055 S. Raccoon Rd.
6000 Kirk Rd.
Hours of operation are daylights hours 7 days a week
Notice from Mahoning County Green Team:
Effective April 3, 2008 on the acceptance of the following materials at Curbside and Drop-off Recycling Sites:
Copier paper, colored paper, bar paper, business cards, carbonless blue prints, post board, envelopes, file folders, magazines, shredded paper, catalogues, greeting cards, soft back books, newspapers, mail inserts, paper trimmings, green bar paper and coated paper. NO HARD-BACK BOOKS.
- Clear containers typically used for soft drinks and bottled water;
- Colored or translucent plastic typically used for milk or juice containers.
NO MILK CARTONS OR JUICE BOXES;
- Typically for clear food packages;
- Typically for squeezable bottles and bread bags. PLASTIC GROCERY BAGS – YES;
- Typically for catsup bottles, yogurt containers, margarine tubs and medicine bottles;
- Typically used for CD cases, aspirin bottles and cups, plates and cutlery;
- Typically used for shampoo bottles and similar containers;
Food and beverage cans;
Clear, brown and green. NO WINDOW GLASS OR GLASSES
NO STYROFOAM PACKING PEANUTS OR CHUNKS