Who do I report down or missing street signs to?


Contact the Road Dept. at 330-792-2602 Mon-Fri 7a-3p unless it is a non-township road. Click this link to see a list of County and State Roads and who to contact. After hours contact the Township Police & Fire Dispatcher at 330-799-9721 or 911. Always call the Police & Fire Dispatcher for all downed or damaged stop signs on any road.

Recent Posts
Contact Us

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Not readable? Change text. captcha txt