Who do I call fort low hanging branches over the road that are a hazard or for trees down in the road?


Call the Township Police & Fire Dispatcher at 330-799-9721 and they will notify the appropriate agency. Please have a nearby address, cross street or some other landmark so the problem can be easily located.

Recent Posts
Contact Us

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Not readable? Change text. captcha txt