Who do I call about malfunctioning traffic signals (red lights)?


Contact the Township Police & Fire Dispatcher at 330-799-9721. Please let the Dispatcher know if the light is out completely, only a particular colored bulb is out or if the light is not cycling properly. In the case where an intersection has multiple signals please let the Dispatcher know if the other traffic signals are functioning.

Recent Posts
Contact Us

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Not readable? Change text. captcha txt