Who do I call about blocked sewers?


Contact the Road Dept. at 330-792-2602 Mon-Fri 7a-3p unless it is a non-township road. Click this link to see a list of County Roads and who to contact.

Recent Posts
Contact Us

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Not readable? Change text. captcha txt