Who can I contact about an abused or neglected domesticated animal?


The Animal Charity Humane Society (330) 788-1064 ext. 17
The Society handles:
A domesticated, owned animal…
…without food, water or shelter
…that has been abandoned by it’s owners
…whose owner is neglecting/mistreating/abusing it
…whose owner is not providing it necessary veterinary care
…who is living in unsanitary/unhealthful conditions/confinement
…whose owner is pink slipped/probated/arrested
Any stray cat that is clearly suffering and easily observed to be sick or injured.
Anything involving dog/cockj/animal fighting for entertainemnt/”sport” purposes.

The Society does not:
Pick up raccoons, unless specifically directed by the Health Department
Do anything involving wildlife; please notify ODNR at (330) 245-3038
Pick up injured stray dogs or dogs running at large; plesae notify the Mahoing County Dog Warden

Recent Posts
Contact Us

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Not readable? Change text. captcha txt