I have a problem with a stray dog. Who do I call?


The Mahoning County Dog Warden (330) 740-2205
The Dog Warden’s office handles:
1. Dogs running at large.
2. Dog license enforcement.
3. Nuisance/Dangerous/Vicious dogs as relates to State Law Injured STRAY dogs.
4. Bite cases, for stray and owned dogs.
5. Lost and Found dogs.
6. Dog fighting complaints.
7. Livestock claim involving STRAY dog.

The Dog Warden’s office does not handle the following:
1. Dead animals.
2. Injured animals, such as cats, raccoons, etc.
3. Cat complaints.
4. Abuse and/or Abandonment. (Please contact the Humane Society)
5. Barking Dogs

Recent Posts
Contact Us

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Not readable? Change text. captcha txt